Next week is going to be really exciting, WWD Magic, Las Vegas starts August 17- 19th at Las Vegas Convention Center. We really love this time of the year, it’s a great opportunity to meet with old friends and make new ones, besides, there is a unique and cool vibe going on there.
We want you to make the most of this three days by recommending some cool places to visit.
1. Bronze Cafe
Bronze Cafe is the perfect place to have your first coffee and meal. You can feel the freshness and the love with which everything is cooked. Everything is made from scratch, plus they have some really good color combinations on their plates, to feed not only your stomach, but also your eyes and soul. You can find them at 401 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV.
2. Wicked Spoon @ The Cosmopolitan Hotel
Having the buffet experience at Vegas is a must. But Wicked Spoon has everything in within, really good looking food, excellent taste. The environment is so perfect that you can almost forget you are in a buffet restaurant. It may be the perfect place to end your three day stay at the city that never sleeps.
3. Downtown Container Park
Located in Downtown, where everything actually started, the Container Park has its own magic because it has it all, is an open-air shopping center filled with boutique retail shops, unique restaurants, and live entertainment for the whole family located in the heart of Las Vegas! Can’t ask for more. There’s something for everyone. If you want to have the Container experience, go to 707 Fremont Street, Downtown Las Vegas.
4. Who said Happy Hour?
You obviously will need a night to relax, have a drink or two to catch up with friends. Here are some of the best Happy Hours you can find.
- The Five 50 Pizza Bar @ Aria Hotel is a great option. They have some good appetizers, plus they feature a different draft beer every night for 50 cents.
- Crush @ MGM Grand. They got fabulous flatbreads, draft beers, and $5 wines. Their specialty; the Date and Artichoke Flatbread with jalapeños and caramelized onions. When: 5:30-7:30pm and 10pm-close (Monday-Thursday).
- PT’s Pub, with various locations, has three options of happy hour every day, breakfast items are half off 6-10am... and from 5-7pm, and midnight-2am drinks and pizzas are half off with select $5 appetizers.
- Hussong’s Cantina @ The Shoppes at Mandalay Place. The home of the original Margarita, but the grilled corn appetizer is even better, it’s half off during happy hour, along with the nachos and quesadillas. Or you can go with $3 tacos while chugging down half-price beers, Sauza margaritas, and well cocktails.When: 3-6pm (Monday-Thursday).
5. Spa Day
After all the hard work and going from one place to another, you do deserve it. Almost all the hotels have their own spa, filled with almost everything you need to relax. If you are looking for a spa near Las Vegas Convention Center, go to The Spa at Wynn Hotel, which was the first spa in Las Vegas to receive a Forbes Travel Guide Five Star award. Enjoy the many treatment spaces, sauna and plunge pools or bask in the soft glow of the sun-lit atrium. You can find the spa menu here.