Christmas is just a few days away, and so, those exciting celebrations that involves impressive outfits, and a good cocktail on the other hand. We all know this time of the year is about caring and sharing, so we want to share a little bit of our bartending skills with all of you.
Our all time favorite drink is by far a good Sangria, that is why we decided to give a little fun twist and make a Christmas Sangria Recipe we found on The Blissful Balance. It turned out to be delicious and very easy to make. If you are hosting a Christmas party, this is the perfect drink to impress your guests. It’s been approved by everyone in our studio, we had an awesome time while we dance along with our Holiday Party Playlist.
- 2 green apples (I used granny smith), chopped
- 1 red apple (I used honeycrisp), chopped
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup cran-apple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup club soda
- Large bottle of pinot grigio
- Fresh sage for garnish
How to make it:
- Combine apples, cranberries and sugar in a large pitcher. You may add in sage or save for garnish.
- Pour wine, juice and club soda over fruit and sugar. Use a long spoon to combine well. Make sure sugar dissolves.
- Let sit in a refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Enjoy garnished with fresh sage in each glass.