Magic is just around the corner and we could not be more excited. It´s the perfect time for getting to catch up with old friends and to make new ones. We just love it. The vibe you get from those three days is like nothing else, there is happiness all around the place, the beautiful feeling of making new relationships, the excitement of imagining what´s to come next, and a handful of emotions. But to get to know that, you have to be there, and here we share some tips that we know will help you.
1. Don´t go and grab all the magazines you see! We know it's tempting, but you will end up with a bunch and a pile of magazines can be REALLY heavy, you will get tired of carrying them. If you´re interested in them, go grab one by one and leave them where you took it once you are finished with it.
2. It is a huge place and you will have to walk around a lot, so bring comfortable shoes, ones you’ve already used and know are comfortable. And bring a sweater or a light jacket, it can sometimes get really cold inside.
3. Don’t forget to bring your own snacks and bottle of water. And a little tip: there’s coffee in every conference room. Be sure to remember this in the afternoon when you’re already exhausted.
4. Bring you’re a little note book and a pen so you can take notes on everything you find interesting during the conferences you attend. It can also help you to keep track of the booths you have visited and the ones you plan to. Also, it is very possible you get a lot of creative and business ideas during those three days full of inspiration everywhere.
5. Take some time to have fun. Yes it’s a business trip but remember you are in Vegas, and although it may not be the occasion to party all night long, you are allowed to walk around and have some fun.